I know it’s been a LONG TIME but no worries I’m back…well kinda. I will post here and there so keep a lookout. This is a very easy grilled chicken recipe that I threw together with the ingredients I had laying around and it turned out to be a hit! I paired the chicken with mashed potatoes and creamy pesto pasta but you can always just eat the chicken by itself with some bbq sauce on the side, throw it on a salad, or put it into a wrap for lunch. If the spices I used aren’t appealing to you feel free to change it with another flavor you and your family might enjoy better.
Have fun with it…I’m sure it’ll be great!
1 lb. chicken breast, whole -or- chunks
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lime juice
2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
1 packet McCormick Zesty Herb marinade
FOR CHICKEN CHUNKS:
1. In a bowl pour oil, lime juice, and worcestershire sauce. Add chicken.
2. Refigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
3. Turn on Foreman grill.
4. Lay chicken in a single layer and close lid for 5 mins.
5. Open lid and brush on the extra marinade. Close lid and cook for 4 more mins.
6. Take off grill and do next batch.
FOR WHOLE CHICKEN BREAST:
1. Wash chicken.
2. Lay chicken flat on cutting board. Make slits with your knife along the top of the chicken.
3. Follow all the steps for chicken chunks.